Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Good Idea..

So, I hope everyone has had a good week so far. We've been busy, but things are good...

The plans that I have for this blog hopefully will be a good thing. My idea is to use my blog here to advertise the jewelry that I make, so hopefully people will be interested. We will see...

Kind of bumming right now... I know I shouldn't be, but I am just a bit. A site I was involved with for the past 2 years let me go today. I knew it was coming most likely since I hadn't been able to get things done for them since last year. We've just been busy since that time and it hasn't really let up. So, I'm sad to see it go and I pray I can go back to it in time and do some things for them. Until then...

On a lighter note, like I said... this blog hopefully will get people interested in what I do with the jewelry I make. I'll have pictures up soon, too. That and maybe we can throw ideas around, ect... you never know. :D

And with that, I will stop for now.. just been a long day and I look forward to sleep here shortly. Talk to you all later! More on the jewelry later on, as well...

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment